Multi-Space Pay Stations
Digital Payment Technologies (DPT) designs, manufactures, and sells sophisticated multi-space parking pay stations that serve on- or off-street parking spaces. Our pay stations are installed at regular intervals on city streets or in off-street surface lots or parking structures. Deploying our multi-space pay stations will provide you with a number of unique advantages over single-head meters:
- More flexible forms of payment such as coins, bills, credit cards, smart cards, value cards, contactless payments, coupons, and Pay-by-Phone.
- Ability for consumers to receive parking expiry reminders and extend time via mobile phone using the integrated Extend-by-Phone service.
- Serves numerous parking spaces, so there are fewer pay stations to maintain, reducing spare parts inventory requirements.
- Pay stations equipped with wired or wireless communication systems can notify a central management system of failures, expediting repairs.
- Full audit trail and rich reporting and analysis.
- In the event of a pay station failure, a consumer can use an alternate station to pay for parking, thus eliminating lost revenue associated with non-functioning meters.
- Aesthetically pleasing multi-space pay station designs can actually enhance the look of the streetscape, reducing visual clutter and opening up sidewalks to pedestrians.
|Multi-Space Pay Stations |
|LUKE II is a highly secure, flexible parking pay station designed for on- and off-street deployments. LUKE II fulfills customer service expectations and delivers superior performance and significant contributions to operators’ top and bottom line. |