Founded in 1997, Digital Payment Technologies (DPT) has cemented its reputation as a leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of parking management technologies in the North American parking industry.
Our core business lies in designing, manufacturing, and distributing highly advanced multi-space parking pay stations. We introduced our first model pay station, the Intella-Pay, in 1997 to instant commercial success. The Intella-Pay catered to the needs of both consumers and parking operators; consumers discovered the pay station’s quick and easy payment options, and parking operators discovered advanced management functionalities. Our success in the market spurred us on to design better, more innovative pay stations, and in 2004, we unveiled the LUKE on-street pay station followed by the SHELBY off-street pay station in 2005. Both the LUKE and SHELBY, with their advanced technology and unique designs, were quickly embraced by the parking community and have been hailed by municipalities, universities, and private operators as groundbreaking. Today we offer the LUKE II pay station, a flexible solution designed for both on- and off-street parking environments.
Supporting our pay stations is the Web-based Enterprise Management System (EMS), a best-in-class management software program designed specifically for the parking industry. EMS allows parking operators to remotely manage their lots and pay stations in real-time. In the world of mobile communications, EMS is the natural fit to supplement our technologically advanced pay stations. Combined with the 2007 release of Digital API, EMS is extending the capabilities of the parking pay station further by facilitating new third-party technology integrations in areas such as accounting, handheld enforcement systems, Pay-by-Phone, and space occupancy sensors.
We’re always exploring new ways to add value to our products:
- first North American on-street parking pay station integrated with metro-scale Wi-Fi network
- first to enable clients to host their own server for online services
- first to integrate a color screen into a multi-space on-street parking pay station
- first to develop integration between pay stations and Pay-by-Phone parking so enforcement data can be automatically consolidated for both systems
- first to provide the Extend-by-Phone service, allowing consumers to receive parking expiration reminders and extend time for pay station-initiated transactions via text (SMS) messaging
We are committed to meeting your parking management technology needs.